Friday, November 22, 2013

Lets Get Started!

     I have been contemplating starting a blog for quite some time but always found an excuse not to. Well no more excuses! I want to learn from this blog right along with you so please comment often because your feedback is important to me. If you want to contact me privately you can do so at lifeshardreset@gmail.com

     Up until the beginning of 2013 I thought I had my entire life sorted out. I had a job that was rewarding, I was married, I owned a home, and was finishing up my masters degree. One day I woke up and it  seemed as if my life had fallen apart over night. Now, eight months later, I can see how blind I was to what was really going on. I want to use this blog as a way to continue processing what I have experienced.

     In addition to finding ways to learn from my past mistakes and grow I would also like to dedicate some posts to larger women's issues, such as inequality.

What would you like to read about? Please comment below, email me at lifeshardreset@gmail.com, follow me on Twitter and on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment